WHY SPONSOR STREETS OF THUNDER
This event was created for the multiple purposes of bringing more awareness to all types of motorsports racing and to create a unique and rare opportunity for sponsoring business and corporations to reach literally thousands of potential customers. Streets of Thunder will have car and driver participation from the following circuits: NHRA (National Hot Rod Association), USAC, National Sand Drag Association and INEX Racing. This event will feature Stock Cars, Dragsters, Sprint and Midget Cars, Boats, Motorcycles and a beautiful display of Nostalgia Race Cars.
Streets of Thunder has been successful in maintaining its uniqueness and large spectator draw by allowing people to see drivers and their cars, motorcycles, and boats in a personal, hands-on situation. No other car show has this type of involvement from the motorsports industry, which makes Streets of Thunder a one-of-a-kind motorsports event.
Because of the heavy influence and participation of so many types of motorsports racing, Streets of Thunder cannot be considered just another "Car Show." Streets of Thunder's participants are almost entirely made up of various cars and drivers from many of the most popular racing associations in the United States. Sponsorship of Streets of Thunder would create a wonderful avenue for any sponsor to reach a very large market and wide demographic of people.
The main objective of this event is to bring attention and create an increased awareness and interest in each of the participating Racing Associations and to create a unique opportunity for participating sponsors to reach thousands of people.
The following are proven aspects of the event that bring attention to the sponsoring corporation:
1. A one-of-a kind motorsports event that encompasses many aspects of racing with a twelve-year successful history.
2. A unique opportunity to access thousands of new and existing customers in one area thereby creating a greater awareness of the sponsoring business and their products.
3. Advertising on the I-15 and I-10 freeway digital billboards and on a standard billboard on the 605 freeway (see the Sponsorship Levels portion of this packet for more detailed information).
4. Create a rare opportunity for the promotion of any affiliated racing teams or racing events that involve the participating sponsor.
5. Provide an increased awareness of all racing association affiliates as well as the ability to create fan loyalty to individual drivers creating a greater likelihood of ticket sales to follow their favorite drivers.
6. Create greater awareness of all products sold, produced or manufactured by the sponsor through the sale of products as well as distribution of literature and sample products during the show.
7. If the sponsor is affiliated with a racing team(s), driver autograph sessions can be located inside the show area.
8. Drawings for give-a-ways. Suggest tickets, products, trips to various events etc.
9. Company name and logo or company name on all advertising (size and inclusion of logo dependent on sponsorship level).
10. Display area in show intermingled with the cars and drivers and not in a separate, out of the way area (size dependent on sponsorship level).
11. Company name and logo on all Streets of Thunder merchandise. ($4000 level and above).
12. Company name and logo or company name on all event signage and banners located throughout the event display area (size and inclusion of logo dependent on sponsorship level).
13. The opportunity to sell actual products, clothing or merchandise during the event ($4000 level and above).
14. The opportunity to sell vehicles in your display area ($10,000 level and above only).